Our Difference for Traveling to Japan
- Engaging the finest planners, client services directors, guides and subject matter experts that exude the highest levels of knowledge, resourcefulness and thoughtful professionalism.
- Our team will make the real Japan accessible, interesting and pleasurable – our clients traveling to Japan are our focal point.
- Unique blend of service overlay.
- Client services director in Japan – the “go to” person for reservations, itinerary changes, restaurant recommendations, shopping suggestions – holistic support of our clients traveling to Japan.
- High quality personally selected guides and drivers – Knowledgeable and personable insiders who lead the day-to-day travel play book and provide invaluable insight into Japan’s many mysteries and resources.
- Co-founder based in Tokyo – Philip Rosenfeld is locally based ensuring our service standards are continually met and that we stay fresh with innovative itineraries and ideas.
Traveler Services for Traveling to Japan
- First-hand knowledge of the best of the best in hotels, inns, restaurants, sites and activities – will lead our clients to the secret, impossible to find spots unlocking the mysteries of Japan.
- Every recommendation is based on our collective personal experiences.
- Single country focus means intimate knowledge and undiluted service.
- Journeys are completely customized, trouble-free and collaborative – reflecting our client’s interests and desires brought together with our creativity, expertise and access.
- Clients gain access to people, places, events and experiences that are unique and at the pulse of modern Japan.
- Leading subject matter specialists are incorporated across a spectrum of areas to navigate both modern and quintessential Japan; including the arts, culture, architecture, culinary, fashion, business, government,etc.
- We bring insightful perspective – the lens to deliver the special experiences that elude most travelers.
- Our journeys “decode” Japan and provide a deeper contextual understanding of its surroundings, amazing culture and beauty.
- Itineraries are informative, inspiring, unique and delicately crafted to be useful road maps – “truly a work of art” matching interests and desires.
- Service is personalized, of the finest quality and seamless throughout.